another tuff day for the Johnson LOVERS...

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
tenor.gif

Will Cutcliffe = DOOM for the Johnson LOVERS?

Cutcliffe has the ability to get wide receivers to the middle and when Tech fumbles so much he is going to give our D that extra needed punch to go down.

Solid fourth loss over FIVE GAMES against this Duke team.

Cutcliffe does a better job of recruiting Atlanta than Georgia Tech does. Discuss.

Also, no point in griping over a coaching change. Stansbury said it aint happening. If you'd like to register your disgust with this clown show do what I do: take the money you would spend on tickets and give it to the 2020 Initiative. If you want to make it particularly middle-finger-ish mark it for the Permanent Endowment. It's a simultaneous voice of support for GT and voice of distrust for those presently in charge. Playing in front of an empty stadium sends a message that cannot be ignored. And hey, you'll get crap done around the house on a fall weekend for a change.

Everything about our coach is one dimensional. The turnovers were not coaching but to huddle for the first 7 minutes of the 4th when down 21 is absurd and 100% coaching. Hell on the last drive he is literally trying to yell plays in. We look like damn mighty might football when there is any kind of adversity and it has nothing to do with the players.

Everything about our coach is one dimensional. The turnovers were not coaching but to huddle for the first 7 minutes of the 4th when down 21 is absurd and 100% coaching. Hell on the last drive he is literally trying to yell plays in. We look like damn mighty might football when there is any kind of adversity and it has nothing to do with the players.

Spot-on. To have no urgency down 21 with 15 minutes to play shows what a poor offensive coach CPJ actually is. Running in plays from the sideline? Not having a no-huddle? Running FB dive plays?? How do you not have these fundamental aspects of a football offense in the year 2018?

This is so stupid yet hilarious at the same time.

2017 - GT vs. ut
GT time of poss. 41 min 27 sec.
GT 655 yards of O.
GT Loses the game. SIX HUNDRED & FIFTY FIVE YARDS OF OFFENSE.

2018 - GT vs. usf
GT time of poss. 35 min 32 sec.
GT 602 yards of O.
GT Loses the game. SIX HUNDRED &TWO YARDS OF OFFENSE.

What exactly are some people incapable of understanding?

2017 - GT vs. ut
GT 655 yards of O.

2018 - GT vs. usf
GT 602 yards of O.

I don’t understand your point?

Duke and Pitt 4th quarter 7+ minute drives were retarded. We have no 2 minute offense.

“You don’t think I’m calling a two minute offense there? You really think I want it to take them 7 minutes to score [fumble/punt]? I put them in the two minute offense but they didn’t execute. You gotta execute and they didn’t. I mean, I’m the coach so it’s on me to coach better, I guess, it’s on the coaches, but you gotta play better and want it”

2017 - GT vs. ut
GT 655 yards of O.

2018 - GT vs. usf
GT 602 yards of O.

I don’t understand your point?
Thank you. Exactly the point. Well done

Bruh

2017 - GT vs. ut
GT 655 yards of O.

2018 - GT vs. usf
GT 602 yards of O.

I'm incapable of understanding what those stat lines have to do with what we saw yesterday. Or what we saw against Pittsburgh.

I'm incapable of understanding what those stat lines have to do with what we saw yesterday. Or what we saw against Pittsburgh.
Follow along – that was apparently the point.

The point is that even if the offense is dominating we have so many major holes in other areas that we still lose the games to anything other than FCS quality teams. We think we are doing great but the result is still a dumpter fire... and a L.

When the other team actually stops our O... gasoline on dumpster fire.

Back