Another UGA recruiting violation......Mark Richt punished....

On a side note, I had a buddy text me on NSD. He said something to the effect of, "Can you believe how good our class is this year?" He couldn't believe that the class was pretty much on par with what they've gotten for the past five years after I told him. So not only is this team crap working on the kids, but it makes their fans believe that he's doing a better job too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Agreed. I've been asking my UGA buddies about this, as well. They don't have much of an answer except that they just didn't expect to get a good class since they sucked so bad last year plus Richt's tenuous future.

No, I'm not a troll. I think Cake Eater might have been joking, but it is still ridiculous that if anybody posts anything even remotely reasonable about UGA they are called out like that.

If Richt wants to alienate his upper classmen, that's none of ours or the NCAA's business. That's his own problem. But this "infraction", though technically real, is pretty lame.

I don't like UGA, though I tolerate them a lot more than most die-hard Tech fans, but I'm not going to pile on them when they do something as harmless as this. For the record, when one of their players gets a speeding ticket on a scooter, I don't consider him a thug.

Now if we could lose the step-child syndrome and start beating them, we probably wouldn't have to deal with this stuff as often.

+1

Before calling someone a Troll PLEASE DO SOME SEARCHES and link to prior posts as evidence.

I have reviewed some of Architorture23's posts and he appears to be a Legit GT fan.

I DO WANT Trolls brought to my attention but PLEASE ATTEMPT TO VERIFY that is the case.

It usually is pretty easy they will be defending Richt, Harrick and etc. and then talking about how GT will never win blah, blah, and blah.

My bad! I was kidding, btw. His post was semi-positive UGA, and I tried to hang him for it.

Back