Another UGA thread, but…

No, there are plenty who remember the 80's. Only a few who remember UGAg's violations in the 80's.

I was there. Violations confirmed. Worley and Henderson. CCG may have stood for Chanesque, but it also stood for Cars Cash and Grades at UGA.

Saw it and got excited....Then dug a little deeper.....It originated from a dude with "Brobible" as his source line......Never heard of Brobible :dunno:

Is anyone really surprised that it's Gannt making these rounds?

1679864231239.png

So, a guy in a GA Tech shirt walked into a restaurant and saw a guy in a UGA shirt intensely watching the TV at the entry way. The Tech guy walks over to see a news crew filming a guy on the ledge of a 25-floor building. The Tech guy says to the UGA guy, "$30 says this guy's gonna jump," to which the UGA guy says, "I don't think so, you're on." Just as the Tech guy lays his $30 on the table between them the guy jumps. The UGA guy hands him $30, but the Tech guy says, "Nah, you keep it. I saw the video on the 5:00 news." The UGA fan replies, "No man, you take it. I saw it, too, but I really didn't think he'd do it again."

I guess Gantt, the "fixer", couldn't get to Dallas in time to pay off the cops ---
We need congressional oversight of UGA's football program, now. This corruption and waste of tax payer funds is shocking.

I think they will get hit this time. Being an almost SEC champion is one thing. Winning the national title two years in a row is another. They have a big target painted on their back and they’re not Alabama.
preach

Dont we wish, but in fairness NCAA is a business too, and they are essentially getting bought off as well. Gonna get Ugly before it gets better.

We need congressional oversight of UGA's football program, now. This corruption and waste of tax payer funds is shocking.
Did you notice in the video included in the link that Bennett never faced the cop speaking to him, and therefore never allowed his face to be seen on the bodycam, until the very end when he was getting out of the car? I'd be willing to bet that Gantt has "coached" all the cesspool athletes never to allow their face to be seen when they are in trouble.

I guess Gantt, the "fixer", couldn't get to Dallas in time to pay off the cops ---
This isn't getting anough run.

Just listen to that douche. "Thank you, boys, for looking out for me. You guys are the best."

So you know exactly what he has been conditioned to expect from the Athens PD. They're supposed to "look out" for him, as a dwag athlete. Not arrest him when he breaks laws. No, no. They're supposed to look out for that douche. So it's all the cops' fault!

I truly wish there was some realistic way to investigate the Athens PD. But as Johnny Cochrane once asked . . . who polices the police?

Back