Another UGAy athlete bites the dust..

Not quite as good as hailing a squad car thinking it's a taxi, but amusing.

Ex-mutt Danny Ware was also arrested this weekend in athens.

I was thinking another injury. Is Brandon Southerland their fullback out for the year?

C'mon they're kids. MIP is nothing.

Let the kids have some fun. We're the ones catching serious charges. Rape and dope distribution. We don't have a lot of room to talk. Lower numbers...yes but UGA is a party school and athens is a party town.

College kids are going to be college kids and shouldn't be railroaded for every little mistake.

Underage possession/consumption, whatever. Pretty much 95% of college students could have been caught for this at any point before they turned 21, it's just a combination of brains and luck.

My tail light was out.

I lacked brains because I didn't put the beer in my trunk for the 1.5 mile drive to my friends house.

I lacked luck because one of my four tail lights (not even an entire side, just a half of a side) was out.

Like someone else said, not a big deal.

My tail light was out.

I lacked brains because I didn't put the beer in my trunk for the 1.5 mile drive to my friends house.

I lacked luck because one of my four tail lights (not even an entire side, just a half of a side) was out.

Like someone else said, not a big deal.

Yeah, not a big deal if you almost ruin your College athletics career over this..

This actually might happen. He was also busted for a fake ID.

Yeah, not a big deal if you almost ruin your College athletics career over this..

This actually might happen. He was also busted for a fake ID.

Not only that, but in addition to being violations of the law, these things are also violations of team rules. It's mind-boggling to me when people argue that it's okay for a college football player to disrespect his coach, his school, and his teammates by breaking team rules. Sure, a 19 year old having two beers isn't the end of the world. Niether is missing practice. Neither is a late-hit penalty that loses a game. The point is respect and doing what's right. Why do fans always extend all this sympathy for players that do this kind of thing? I wonder how Coach Johnson would feel if the fanbase was out here defending any of his players' decisions to break the team's rules. That would probably make him even angrier than a fan wearing a navy blue coat to the Miami game.

Back