Another USC Video

Just gif the bodyslam and let that repeat a couple hundred times.
along with the rest of the team just standing around with their collective thumbs up their butts afterwards. If there ever was an appropriate personal foul/ejection opportunity, it was then.

If a similar situation happened in baseball, you'd bet your arse somebody'd be throwin' at somebody next inning.

That's easy, just show the game in it's entirety.

Come on, now, you can stop the sardonic assault on two or three posters on the board who have got you a little more butthurt than usual, I'm talking about a fail-reel of UGAy players and plays, representing them as failure. It would serve two purposes:

1) It would be awesome fun to watch, because f*** UGAy.

2) It would be awesome fun to watch the two or three fonts that are getting under your skin writhe and fulminate as their "we suck more" syndrome tears them apart in a public display of nerd rage.

Come on, now, you can stop the sardonic assault on two or three posters on the board who have got you a little more butthurt than usual, I'm talking about a fail-reel of UGAy players and plays, representing them as failure. It would serve two purposes:

2) It would be awesome fun to watch the two or three fonts that are getting under your skin writhe and fulminate as their "we suck more" syndrome tears them apart in a public display of nerd rage.

That wasn't what you think it was. I was being serious. That game sucked, the whole thing. It would be easier to show the whole game than to try and pick out the parts where we sucked.

Did you just call me a nerd?

Back