Another visit to HELL(athens)........

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
is once again upon us this Saturday. I still puke when I think about 2 years ago when the real Mover and I took our wives over there for what was supposed to be a football game and turned into a rat killing.

I truly believe we have a chance to win Saturday. As in most games the key will be TURNOVERS. If we hold on to the ball and do not throw interceptions we win IMHO. It is TIME for RB to step up and play and keep his mouth shut. I know this is not a new revelation to anyone who reads this, but I want to beat these SOB's so baddddd I can taste it.

NEVER have NEVER will like those cocky sons a bitches in red and black. And that DAMN dog....nuff said.

Come on Jackets...put everything together and let's make Saturday a day to be proud of on The Flats!!!

YELLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, the one good thing about two years ago. As we were walking back to the car to get out of hell, it was comforting to have the REAL MOVER beside us. Nobody wanted to jump on his ass, so the rest of us were safe. LOL It was funny to watch some of them as we walked by and they wanted to say something but thought different when they envisioned and ass whipping by the Mover.

GO TECH!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with both of you! Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Back