Anthony Allen a Jacket- 33jacket

nice...that would be awesome if it comes to be....Who are the transfers??? Any word? Who is the "bigtime committ"? ......I am on the edge of my seat.

Me too, man! The only other transfer that has been named is safety Mario Edwards from VPI (3 star-Class of 2006) and I don't know who the other is. Heard a rumor that its another Louisville guy (don't take my word for that).

I have no clue who the BIGTIME recruit is... Luallen maybe? He's probably the highest ranked guy on our Scout prospects list and seems to really be thinking GT... Maybe Daniel Drummond??? I guess we'll find out soon!

I think Luallen has already committed but is deciding to stay silent. At least that's the big rumor.

Aycock is another guy who is getting a lot of attention from us.

The other transfer is Preston Lyons, local product from Marist by way of Colgate. He will have 3 years left to play. Big bruising running back coming out of high school, he ended up the all time leading rusher at Marist. Preston will be a walk-on though.

Thanks Dem...we're going to have one impressive backfield to choose from...plus the added depth w/ Mario the following year will really firm it up on D side...Nice to see these holes being filled w/ quality re

Dems - Do Allen and Edwards have to sit out? How many years will either of them have eligible?

Thanks for the info!

Both have to sit out unless Edwards gains a hardship and both will have two years to play, I'm not as certain about the 2 years with Edwards as with Allen but I'm pretty sure its 2 years, if not then its 3, he already used a redshirt though thats why I'm thinking its 2 years left unless the hardship is granted.

Last edited:
33, why not post the same thing here? Or are you purposely trying to direct traffic to the other site? :hsugh:

Outstanding! This has a "Tashard" ring to it. Maybe he won't be freaked out by the new Commander-In-Chief and can hold onto the football. Hell, make 'im a quarterback!

Go Jackets!!!

33, why not post the same thing here? Or are you purposely trying to direct traffic to the other site? :hsugh:

LOL. No, but I posted it on the hive as well.

Look I am not trying to play board wars; i have complained about other boards in the past, but still post there....I have posted stuff first here in the past, its random...no intentions behind it. Don't really need to explain myself here.

Last edited:
Absolutely not.... and thanks for the input, as always, it's much appreciated!!!

LOL. No, but I posted it on the hive as well.

Look I don't play board wars. I have posted stuff first here in the past, its random...no intentions behind it. Don't really need to explain myself here.

BOR's just tryiong to pick a fight. It's the off-season and he's bored. The rest of us know you have no affiliations. Keep it coming.

Back