Anthony Allen - great job!

JOJATEC#1

Jolly Good Fellow
Nice to see that he responded to the critics this week. Great blocking, running, and recieving.

Wow we just humilated their tails!

Nice to see that he responded to the critics this week. Great blocking, running, and recieving.

Wow we just humilated their tails!

+1 AA threw some quality blocks.

Nesbitt is not a passer, but he is a winner.:biggthumpup:

Glad to see JD get some serious yards today too.

+1 AA threw some quality blocks.

Nesbitt is not a passer, but he is a winner.:biggthumpup:

Glad to see JD get some serious yards today too.

Nesbitt made some great passes today. One could have lead to a touch down if the refs weren't so damn stupid.

Blocking was so much better this game...and 300+ yards on the ground is the reward.

Perimeter blocking was much better. AA stepped up and it made a world of difference. Great way to earn respect.

I understand #71 wasn't recruited for this offense, but he was late or missed a few key blocks. I'm not hating though you could tell he was trying to bust ass.

Nesbitt is a winner, but I think the reads could still be better - several times he should have kept it on the B back dive and several times he should have handed it off.

Did CPJ change to formation again for all the QB keeper plays? Or were those good reads by Nesbitt?

I understand #71 wasn't recruited for this offense, but he was late or missed a few key blocks. I'm not hating though you could tell he was trying to bust ass.

Howard missed at least 6 blocks that I am aware of that caused the play to lose yardage. In fact, almost every play we lost yardage on, was because Howard whiffed his block. Then he was brilliant enough to get a stupid penalty for losing it at the end of the game. No discipline.

Howard rather pose for pictures in his uniform at practice than knock the snot out of someone. S-O-F-T.

Out of all of the positive things about this game, two things stuck out as terrible. Scott Blair and Cord Howard. I can't decide who sucked worse.

Out of all of the positive things about this game, two things stuck out as terrible. Scott Blair and Cord Howard. I can't decide who sucked worse.

Normally I would get upset for calling out a player, but . . .

This.

What frightens me is that Cord is apparently the best we got at Guard right now.

Howard missed at least 6 blocks that I am aware of that caused the play to lose yardage. In fact, almost every play we lost yardage on, was because Howard whiffed his block. Then he was brilliant enough to get a stupid penalty for losing it at the end of the game. No discipline.

Howard rather pose for pictures in his uniform at practice than knock the snot out of someone. S-O-F-T.

our OL stinks. Good win but we aren't thee on the LOS. As many have said before, 8-9 wins.

our OL stinks. Good win but we aren't there on the LOS. As many have said before, 8-9 wins.

What happened to Allen after the game? After the team huddle and running over to the Swarm, Allen went down and was down for 10 minutes. The trainers had to come back out of the locker room.

What happened to Allen after the game? After the team huddle and running over to the Swarm, Allen went down and was down for 10 minutes. The trainers had to come back out of the locker room.

I think it was just cramping. He got up and started walking off as I left.

Back