Anthony Allen on next year's backfield

Thanks for posting that. Our potential is amazing. I think we have one of the top 5 backfields in the nation. The scary thing is that AA was doing better than JD in a lot of the spring practices.

I like AA he has a nasty streak. The kind of guy you want on your team but not against you.

I will take JD, AA, or roddy jones over anything they have.

Believe this. GT will be 4 real but defenses will tighten up and watch more film to match up. Silly little thing about football...u can also pass. Watch GT try to trick everyone. Paul Johnson is no one's fool.

Heh. I can imagine the UGA or Miami defender reading this and saying "Dammit! We should have watched more film! That was the problem!" And I could tell he didn't know the first thing about the option when he said you can also pass. Indeed, you can pass, especially when WR's have single coverage all game due to fear of the run.

I'm expecting Paul Johnson to have a similar second year to Nick Saban's second year. He went 6-6 when he instilled his system and then he went 12-0 with it in place.

Is anybody else as ready for football as I am?!!! By the 3rd quarter of the Peach Bowl, I was ready to take a LOOOONG break. Well, I think I have breaked long enough. I'm ready to see Dwyer/Jones/Allen/Cox/Wright/Nesbitt bustin' Hokie heads.

It's payback time, Turkeys!!!

I've said it before, AA reminds me of Jamal Lewis of Tennesee fame. Punishing runner that can take it to the house. I can't wait to see how he and marcus wright have improved this spring

I will say it now.... I think we win 11 games next year.
Assuming you're talking about the regular season who do we lose to?

I'm pretty good with simple math: 11 +1 (ACCCG) +1 (BCS bowl) = LUCKY 13!

Those VPT fans are drinking toooo much Kool-Aid if they think they have a better backfield than us.

It's payback time, Turkeys!!!

:rockon:

Amen, but unfortunately I have found irrefutable evidence that will keep College Gameday from paying us a visit for that game. Same fricken day as Texas/OU.

:rockon:

Amen, but unfortunately I have found irrefutable evidence that will keep College Gameday from paying us a visit for that game. Same fricken day as Texas/OU.

That's probably a good thing given our recent record in College Gameday.

That's probably a good thing given our recent record in College Gameday.

Or our record on any college gameday in history. Bad things tend to happen when College Gameday is at one of our games, like us losing very badly to FSU or people's cars getting hit by lightening.

Thanks for posting that. Our potential is amazing. I think we have one of the top 5 backfields in the nation. The scary thing is that AA was doing better than JD in a lot of the spring practices.

spring practices have started? when is the spring game?

Back