Anthony Allen to Senior Bowl

Guess who his coach will be. :hsugh:

Whenever I go to Braves games, I can't help but laugh at the rookies that have to do the "rookie stuff" like catch the ceremonial first pitch, give away a giant check to some local charity, pose for pictures with kids, etc.

It seems like coaching the Senior Bowl is the "rookie stuff" for NFL coaches.

Congrats to AA. I have nothing but respect for him as I loved how he went out every week and played with so much fire and passion. I had no doubt he left all he had on the field every game. I also respect him as a guy who I never seen make a negative comment about GT once on the social networks. He was always saying things like come to yellow jacket alley to greet us and even thanked the fans for his time at Tech. Great guy who I wish the best for in the NFL!

Congrats to AA. I have nothing but respect for him as I loved how he went out every week and played with so much fire and passion. I had no doubt he left all he had on the field every game. I also respect him as a guy who I never seen make a negative comment about GT once on the social networks. He was always saying things like come to yellow jacket alley to greet us and even thanked the fans for his time at Tech. Great guy who I wish the best for in the NFL!

+1

I also know that alot of teams have interviewed him already.. He has the tools and no baggage. Its the ideal type of player today's NFL is looking for. Plus he is a beast on the field. I cant wait to see him play in this exhibition. Isn't it funny here is the Coach that was recruiting AA when AA was in high school then leave the collge ranks to the pros and now comes back to coach in the senior bowl and see some of the players he tried to get for GT.

Allen reminds me of Marshawn Lynch of the Seahawks. When I saw that epic run of his against Indy, I was thinking he looks a lot like our very own AA. (the dreads are a plus)

Allen reminds me of Marshawn Lynch of the Seahawks. When I saw that epic run of his against Indy, I was thinking he looks a lot like our very own AA. (the dreads are a plus)

I was thinking the same thing. Lynch or Cedric Benson. Both tough north/south runners or maybe it's because of the dreads

I was thinking the same thing. Lynch or Cedric Benson. Both tough north/south runners or maybe it's because of the dreads

I agree with both of you, but Steven Jackson from the Rams is like a clone of AA

I agree with both of you, but Steven Jackson from the Rams is like a clone of AA

Not the same top-end speed as Steven Jackson. Im ready to see AA performance in the Senior Bowl and Combine because with good numbers i can see him going in the 2nd-3rd

Not the same top-end speed as Steven Jackson. Im ready to see AA performance in the Senior Bowl and Combine because with good numbers i can see him going in the 2nd-3rd

Not bad for a guy coming out of a gimmicky high school offense lol

What does it say about JD's "system" theory for his stock falling if AA gets drafted higher than he did? (I know that's a big "if", but its definately possible.)

What does it say about JD's "system" theory for his stock falling if AA gets drafted higher than he did? (I know that's a big "if", but its definately possible.)
how about we wait couple months and think about it after the draft. You should know from dwyer not to project without the combine.

Back