Anthony Allen to Senior Bowl

I hope he is putting in some serious work at one of these pre-combine camps to get in peak physical condition for Indy.

From what i know he is he started right after the bowl game. You will see in this senior bowl. He will not be like JD who was 20lbs overweight and slow at the combine.

he'll be lucky to be drafted

So will you.

There are very few people, if any, that gets invited to the Senior Bowl and don't get drafted. That's almost like you playing in the UA All-American game but not playing in BCS school.

So will you.

There are very few people, if any, that gets invited to the Senior Bowl and don't get drafted. That's almost like you playing in the UA All-American game but not playing in BCS school.

11 Running backs at last years senior bowl. 3 were drafted.

25 Bell, Joique RB Wayne State
9 Blount, LeGarrette RB Oregon
10 Miller, Lonyae RB Fresno Stat
44 Tate, Ben RB Auburn
2 Upchurch, Roy RB Alabama

Five RB's from 2010's senior bowl are playing in the NFL..

Keith Toston FB's: Chris Gronkowski
Anthony Dixon Tony Fiammetta
Keiland Williams
Lonyae Miller
Harvey Unga
LeGarrette Blount
Jahvid Best
James Starks
Dimitri Nance
Toby Gerhart
Joique Bell
Chris Ivory
Stafon Johnson
Dominique Lindsay
Deji Karim
Javarris James
Ben Tate
Jonathan Dwyer
Tervaris Johnson
Ryan Mathews
Jamaal Charles
Dexter McCluster
Tervaris Johnson
Joe McKnight
John Conner
C.J. Spiller

26 Rookie RB's
2 Rookie FB's

BTW..It is crazy how many RB's New Orleans has on their roster! Also..Miami (Fla) has 5 active RB's in the league and more are on their way!

I would say AA needs to have a decent performance in senior bowl and really good combine numbers. If he does both he will be a 3rd to 5th rounder..

To lazy to check,

i figured you would be "to lazy" because every single one of the 11 except one with a neck injury history (Roy Upchurch) did sign with a team that year

so much for your debunking the Senior Bowl

25 Bell, Joique RB WayneState - Signed as undrafted free agent by Bills. Still in the league with the Saints.

9 Blount, LeGarrette RB Oregon Signed as an undrafted free agent by Tennessee. Still in the League with the Bucs

29 Brown, Chris RB Oklahoma – Signed as an undrafted free agent by the Denver Broncos. Not on the Denver roster, cant find him

33 Jackson, Cory RB MarylandSigned as undrafted free agent by San Diego. Waived

31 Jackson, Rashawn RB VirginiaSigned as undrafted free agent by Carolina. Still with the Panthers

10 Miller, Lonyae RB FresnoStateSigned as undrafted free agent with Cowboys. Waived and signed to practice squad. Placed back on Active Roster. Still with Dallas in the league

32 Conner, John RB KentuckyDrafted in Round 5 by Jets, still with Jets

24 Dixon, Anthony RB MississippiStateDrafted in Round 6 by San Francisco. Still with 49ers

13 Johnson, Stafon RB Southern CalSigned as undrafted free agent with Tennessee. Injured, placed on IR

44 Tate, Ben RB Auburn – Drafted in 2nd round by Texans

2 Upchurch, Roy RB Alabama -

i figured you would be "to lazy" because every single one of the 11 except one with a neck injury history (Roy Upchurch) did sign with a team that year

25 Bell, Joique RB WayneState - Signed as undrafted free agent by Bills. Still in the league with the Saints.

9 Blount, LeGarrette RB Oregon Signed as an undrafted free agent by Tennessee. Still in the League with the Bucs

29 Brown, Chris RB Oklahoma – Signed as an undrafted free agent by the Denver Broncos. Not on the Denver roster, cant find him

31 Jackson, Rashawn RB VirginiaSigned as undrafted free agent by Carolina. Still with the Panthers

10 Miller, Lonyae RB FresnoStateSigned as undrafted free agent with Cowboys. Waived and signed to practice squad. Placed back on Active Roster. Still with Dallas in the league

24 Dixon, Anthony RB MississippiStateDrafted in Round 6 by San Francisco. Still with 49ers

13 Johnson, Stafon RB Southern CalSigned as undrafted free agent with Tennessee. Injured, placed on IR

44 Tate, Ben RB Auburn – Drafted in 2nd round by Texans

I don't really think he was "debunking" or downplaying the senior bowl as much as he was responding to the guy who said that there were very few guys that get invited to the sr bowl and don't get drafted, which is obviously not true.

So much for your "debunking" of him.

44 Tate, Ben RB Auburn– Drafted in 2nd round by Texans

I just didn't have the time at the moment to go through what I did last night. My point in "debunking" the senior bowl as you say was that not everyone in the senior bowl gets drafted as ibeeballin claimed earlier in the thread, in fact the majority of running backs in the sr bowl didn't get drafted.

25 Bell, Joique RB Wayne State
9 Blount, LeGarrette RB Oregon
10 Miller, Lonyae RB Fresno Stat
44 Tate, Ben RB Auburn
2 Upchurch, Roy RB Alabama

Five RB's from 2010's senior bowl are playing in the NFL..

Upchurch is in the NFL? i couldnt find him on any roster at NFL.com. I know he tried to get in with Baltimore, but i think his past neck problem may have been an issue

I found 7 that were though:
take your four and add Rashawn Jackson, Panthers; John Connor, Jets; and Anthony Dixon, 49ers

Back