Anthony Allen

He is basically asking why their shirt says 'punters are people too'.

i guess i just dont understand why he would ask the board and not just type "punters are people too" into google...

Nice! AA was the reason I was pulling for the Ravens. Congrats.

Ant got the key block on the kickoff-return. I don't know if that was also said in the superbowl thread because, well, I don't care.

if i asked this messageboard, i would expect many things, but not really ever the real correct answer. amirite?

If I asked this message board a question I would expect you to post 30 times in the thread without offering the answer.

and this:
why not check to see if my ass is availiable for kissing?
made me laugh.

if i asked this messageboard, i would expect many things, but not really ever the real correct answer. amirite?

BuzzCzar - you really take a lot of shots at people

I mean - a "lot." And it's almost always in asked for and almost always unwarranted.

It says more about you than you probably would like for it to.

BuzzCzar - you really take a lot of shots at people

I mean - a "lot." And it's almost always in asked for and almost always unwarranted.

It says more about you than you probably would like for it to.

BuzzCzar can't help it. He's one of those guys who attacks the person rather than their opinion when he disagrees because it makes him feel like a tough guy. People like him typically have no real friends.

BuzzCzar can't help it. He's one of those guys who attacks the person rather than their opinion when he disagrees because it makes him feel like a tough guy. People like him typically have no real friends.

Buzzczar, sebee, dbo, gtblazer, mcdonalds cook, motorcross journalist....are these all the same people? They are all assholes, but are they the same asshole?

So, back on the topic of the picture, looks like the first guy kneeling on the left is doing a Napoleon Dynamite happy hands move.

tumblr_lbhis1MmAO1qarvi2o1_500.gif

I just assumed he was compensating by growing an enormous epeen?

yes, i am all those people and more. just you wait. i have not even begun to unleash the bigcry explosion within that will soon soak all of you in your own tears

Back