Anthony Autry and Dennis Andrews suspended

I went and googled it, there's not much at the link that isn't in this thread.

The link I found IS this thread.

From Twitter

Kelly_Quinlan: Sophomores Dennis Andrews and Anthony Autry are supsended two games each. mobile.rivals.com/board_posts.as…

I did some pretty dumb "stuff" when I was in college, most of it associated with consuming alcohol, but then again, I wasn't playing football and didn't have 100 or so other guys depending on me.

I did some pretty dumb "stuff" when I was in college, most of it associated with consuming alcohol, but then again, I wasn't playing football and didn't have 100 or so other guys depending on me.

not very subtle "look at me, I was a GDI" post
modzplzban

so then either your fraternity was small (less than 100 people) or you were a bad brother?

(since you said that you did NOT have 100 people 'depending on you')

I guess he will be waiting even longer to get on the field. Don't do dumb things, dummy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so then either your fraternity was small (less than 100 people) or you were a bad brother?

There are like two fraternities at Tech (as far as I'm aware) over 100 brothers. I don't know if you can call that your barometer of "small" or "large".

The 100 people he was talking about was the football team I'm pretty sure...

Back