Anthony Autry and Dennis Andrews suspended

Surely not the ööööty first two games? Heavens!! Discipline is so severe! Think of the kittens!

Dial it up. I'll pay attention. RichtLight is not impressing me much.

The problem is these guys NEED THE EXPERIENCE and the team needs them to be contributors.

Surely not the ööööty first two games? Heavens!! Discipline is so severe! Think of the kittens!

Yes, they deserve to be suspended for the entire year for making one mistake.

Actually, I was in a fraternity at GT. (Notice how I didn't say "frat.") A lot of my brothers did dumb stuff, too. Some guys did waaaay dumber stuff than I.

Like deciding to swim across the pond in Piedmont Park after closing the Cotton Club?

If you guys think missing Tulane isn't a big deal, I'm not sure you've ever watched GT football. These are the types of games we struggle in, and by the way, that's a bowl team from last year, who won't exactly be going through the motions playing in their brand new stadium.

If you guys think missing Tulane isn't a big deal, I'm not sure you've ever watched GT football. These are the types of games we struggle in, and by the way, that's a bowl team from last year, who won't exactly be going through the motions playing in their brand new stadium.

Yeah, a bowl team that lost to Rice, Louisiana-Lafayette, Syracuse, South Alabama, and UTSA. Let's be honest, if Tech loses this game, we might as well throw in the towel for the rest of the season.

Yeah, a bowl team that lost to Rice, Louisiana-Lafayette, Syracuse, South Alabama, and UTSA. Let's be honest, if Tech loses this game, we might as well throw in the towel for the rest of the season.

Games like MTSU don't readily leave the memory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid good money to see these guys play. I am going to send an email to our AD to see if he will do anything.

Dang that really sucks. Autry gets to watch from the sidelines when you know he is itching to be out there. And Andrews was really good in his limited action and will probably take a bigger role this season.

Games like MTSU don't readily leave the memory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We ended that year 6-6 in the regular season. That just proves my point that if we lose to Tulane, we can just chalk up the rest of the season. We roll Tulane with or without Autry and Andrews or we're in for a LONG season.

We ended that year 6-6 in the regular season. That just proves my point that if we lose to Tulane, we can just chalk up the rest of the season. We roll Tulane with or without Autry and Andrews or we're in for a LONG season.

I dunno. We squeaked past Gardner Webb 10-7 in 2008 and ended up winning 9, including Ugag. In general, though, yeah.

So, Waller is out for the first two, also, right? It's a missed opportunity for guys like that to put up some gaudy stats and earn more chances down the line.

Well first of all... They won't be playing in their new stadium.

They're disciplined for the first games following the offense. If we had a big opponent in game 1 they'd be just as suspended. See: The year we opened with VPI.

Back