Anti-Gold Standard - Maintain the fight song in its original form

Do you have a source for that?
I met a lady who was a cheerleader and not a student. She told me the story. No other source. This was about 10 years ago and she was in her late 80's, early 90's some where round there.

Last edited:
I met a lady who was a cheerleader and not a student. She told me the story. No other source. This was about 10 years ago and she was in her late 80's, early 90's some where round there.

Was she single? :naughty:

Have we stomped out these sissies yet? Don't change tradition ya bunch of öööö ninnies.

This makes me sick, as does the beta male drivel defending it (like the linked SB piece). Feminism, and the liberalism from which it sprung, is literally a mental disorder.

Just to give an update, it's currently about 2300 against and 1600 for. Who knows where it'll all go from here - the Hill might decide to just push the change through anyway once the initial outrage dies down. I've been keeping an eye on the Technique website to see if any editorials show up, but it hasn't updated in a couple of weeks - did they not publish an issue last week due to Fall Break or something, which makes the timing of this seem a bit fishy?

JRjr

Back