Any oldtimers remember Brad Yates?

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Very muscular, for his day, guard in Lothridge era who gave the game up in his senior year. I had always wondered what had happened to him and, during a google search, came across his business web site out of Hawaii. Interesting glimpses into his work regarding "performance psychology." Also includes an eulogy he did for Rufus Guthrie.

Yes, I remember Brad Yates.
(My first post.)
He played during my time at Tech and I had a few classes with him. I believe he wore #69 and used to wear his flip flops and shorts around campus in the dead of winter. He also had a surf board on the back of his car if I remember correctly. It
has been a LONG time.

That has got to be him coz I heard he was what, back then, was referred to as a free spirit. Look up his website.

I also remember the Brad Yates playing for Tech. It is fuzzy, but the name is familiar.

It appears he is living his dream if he carried a surf board around on his car and is now living in Hawaii.

Father Time

Amityville High School I think. He is also an author of a book about performance psychology as it relates to golf.

Back