Any one have Chris Hatcher's Number?

Re: Any one have Chris Hatcher\'s Number?

I really like Hatcher, and would love to have him on the Flats, but I dont think its in the cards. He would be a great OC, and he IS a great HC at the D2 level, which can likely translate up. Its not like he ran a gimmicky offense.

He's got a good resume, he's got a little piss and vinegar in him too, which is something we desperately need.

[ QUOTE ]
he's got a little piss and vinegar in him too, which is something we desperately need.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's exactly what we need.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he's got a little piss and vinegar in him too, which is something we desperately need.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly don't get it....this team is always the underdog. We have so many built in things going against us we should always be playing with a chip on our shoulder, we should always be pissed off. We are the Ramblin Wreck! It even sounds pissed off.....

Throwing a negative out there, but it's the truth. A team coming out with no fire and no gumption to get out on the field and take care of business is a direct reflection of it's leadership.

Honestly, HCCG, in watching him, in listening to his call-in show, following him four four years now, does he strike you as a get-up-and-get-after-it kind of guy. I understand that he is a nice, decent man, but I don't want him leading my football team out to battle on Saturday's.

I'm not sure that I'd be all that happy with being a scoutmaster. I understand that his personality is the old man who knows his stuff, but occasionally you gotta get after it, smack a kid on the side of the helmet, grab his facemask and shape him a bit to get the point across.

If we were at the same record without wins over UM and AU, but over NCSU and UVA (theres no excuse for the bowl game, period) then I could at least understand, but the ups and downs show a serious lack of leadership and he's stubborn as a damn mule.

No, I wouldn't be complaining if we won 9 games with this attitude, but we didnt, and reality is a bitch.

Back