Any photos from the FSU game other than from AJC or RR.com?

From nole perspective, but a couple good shots for us too, including confused bb at post game pc.

http://floridastate.rivals.com/photofeature.asp?SID=1061&fid=30291

I was looking through those and found some good FSU Cowgirl pictures, some with GT fans.

F600208.JPG

F600222.JPG

F600223.JPG

F600226.JPG

F600227.JPG

Tramp stamp
F600233.JPG

the best football picture:

375899702.jpg

it's like he's running so fast the kid has to hold on for dear life. Notice how despite running and shedding tackles, JD never forgets to remind others that he is always #1

the best football picture:

375899702.jpg

it's like he's running so fast the kid has to hold on for dear life. Notice how despite running and shedding tackles, JD never forgets to remind others that he is always #1

FSU Defender: Whoa nelley, this is one wild ride.

From my perspective

Delay2.jpg

Beforelightningdelay.jpg

Delay.jpg

lightning Delay panoramic

Flag.jpg

Score.jpg

Afterthegame.jpg

Yeah, search FSU or Georgia Tech on the search, go to advanced settings, and set the date of pictures uploaded/taken or whatever to Saturday.

That guy must have beaten PJ at jack rocks during the lightning delay.

Guessing most here know this, but to be clear... that was a 'teaching opportunity' for CPJ to explain to #92 DT Jason Peters how the fsu OL was coached to hold his jersey inside his shoulders. JP was getting blown 3 - 5 yards off the LOS every play on that drive, and thrown to the ground to boot. So CPJ was understandably less than impressed with JP at the moment, trying to help him understand that once they get a hold on him, as shown in the picture, he's in trouble, so he needs to keep them off him, at least at arms reach.

When I saw this one, I instantly thought of Andy Sanborn's "Jizz in my Pants" skit on SNL. I wonder why...

I'd like to know where the young #6 other hand is. Judging from his smile and that of the young hooch he's standing next too, I can only imagine it was good for both of them. :biggthumpup:

At least that what his father was thinking.....his mother on the other hand...

When I saw this one, I instantly thought of Andy Sanborn's "Jizz in my Pants" skit on SNL. I wonder why...

The chick with the big hooters is walleyed, or cross eyed, or whatever you'd call it. Heck, both of them are fairly plain, other than one has a boob job that looks like it was installed at Boobs R Us on the cheap. The other seems to be working on her beer gut.

Back