Any picks for tonight's game?....

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
Any picks for tonight\'s game?....

I'm gonna go out on a small limb and say Nebraska will upset Miami. I think Nebraska was embarassed and unprepared for Colorado, but they will bounce back and play like they did the 11 games before that. They will pound Miami to death. They will pound Dorsey. Miami has simply not played anyone with Nebraska's power and athleticism. Miami is a great team, but not invincible.
One other thing: Nebraska is sick and tired of people telling them that they don't belong in this game. They have a "bone to pick" with the media...and they will pick it on the field.

Re: Any picks for tonight\'s game?....

Agree with your logic for a Nebraska win, but I will pull for the "Canes because they are from the South and Southern football is the best.
bigthumbup.gif
blue.gif
drinking.gif
tongue.gif

I agree PJ. I said so in an earlier post.
blue.gif

I'll take Miami 45-21, partly because they're Southern, but also b/c they beat UW and FSU.
The huskers beat Okla and Texas, but I frankly am not impressed by Tex.

But this bowl season, I wouldn't put money on anybody.
wink.gif

Hope Miami wins, on paper Miami wins, but .....my gut says Nebraska. I think they have the emotional edge. The key will be Crouch's PASSING; I think Miami will stack 8 in the box and DARE him to throw.
GO MIAMI!

man I hate to agree w/ this many people but I like Nebraska too.
krank.gif

Hate to disagree with all Canes fans but I say Nebraska 45-21. Nebraska wants to make people eat crow for doubting them plus they want revenge for losing to Colorado 62-36

In my above message I said 45-21. I meant Nebraska 34-24. The reason I put down 45-21 was I was just reading belly series' post and I had that stuck in my head.

Whoa Nellie!!!! Wasn't the speed of the "Canes awsome? Hope we can have that overall team speed under CG.
smile.gif
blue.gif
wiggle.gif

It was incredible. Nebraska looked like a high school team compared to Miami.

Back