Any Players Looking Bigger?

Give the guy a break and some credit. Many guys would have packed it in. Daniel seems bent on redemption. I expect the kid to come out with a vengeance once the pads come on.

Also remember he's learning a new position and he's ahead of LB's who've played the position their whole careers.

+1 He's been busting his tail and has been a quick learner. I'm excited to him on the field.

Give the guy a break and some credit. Many guys would have packed it in. Daniel seems bent on redemption. I expect the kid to come out with a vengeance once the pads come on.

I had a chance conversation with one of Drummond's (and Izaan's) HS coaches at the spring game. He said that the kind of competitor that Drummond is led him to believe that Daniel would be turning all his frustrations about last year into motivation for this year. He said he thought Daniel would come out ready to HIT somebody. He also had glowing things to say about Izaan and the direction that young man was headed. Very complimentary about his quick feet and work ethic

Also remember he's learning a new position and he's ahead of LB's who've played the position their whole careers.

Drummond played LB in high school as well as FB

Let's see if this works .... From left .... Machen, Sylvester, Drummond , Attachou and Burnett.
linebackers.jpg

^^^ Good Onya proud papa Looking forward to the season.

DD looks like a dude you'd hate to run into a dark alley against. Like a full grown shredded up biker dude that rips heads off.

Back