Any postgame video?

quotes...press conf video

I WANT THEM UP NOW

i24kp.jpg

CPJ told Tanner he was going to kiss him after that last field goal...

"Wish our defense could've been better"

This kid is a ----ing genius. Love that.

this one got my attention:

“I would say last week was similar to this week because I felt like last week was probably the first time guys we’re not giving up and playing hard. They did the same thing this week. As long as we keep that up, I feel like we’ll have some success.”

A-back Orwin Smith

this one got my attention:

“I would say last week was similar to this week because I felt like last week was probably the first time guys we’re not giving up and playing hard. They did the same thing this week. As long as we keep that up, I feel like we’ll have some success.”

A-back Orwin Smith

And this one:

“We stuck with right return the whole first half, so they were just trying to pin it in, pin it in, and we kind of caught them overpursuing, so Coach (David Walkosky) called a left return, so this one was actually planned to go left unlike the last one.”

Jamal Golden on his second kickoff return for a touchdown in three games

So Walksoky is doing some good work while also coaching the D line.

What was he calling on KO coverage? "OK, Milton, you go try to the tackle the guy. Everyone else just get out of the way."

What was he calling on KO coverage? "OK, Milton, you go try to the tackle the guy. Everyone else just get out of the way."

Given how our kickers were doing, anything else he'd actually call would prolly just lead the coverage the opposite way it ends up being kicked.

Back