Any predictions for Miss State game time?

ABC loves to draw SEC crowds anytiem they can. i think FSU-Wake will be ESPN 2 night game and we'll be the 3:30 ABC game....

Being an ACC home game, it's part of the ACC package, no?

Here's what we're up against:
Wake - F$U will almost certainly be the first choice

We'll be in competiation with Miami @ TAMU and VT @ UNC for the next slot.

Other games:
E Mich @ Maryland. Yuck
ECU @ NC State. Another ACC OOC pounding
SC State @ Clemson. Yuck
UCF @ BC. An unimpressive ACC win

Ah, this is where I am under a different impression than you. I thought that Miss State was going to bring FAR more fans than Miami and FSU. Closer, bigger fanbase which is used to traveling, etc. I could be wrong, but from what I was hearing this is going to be close to Clemson-level opposing fans, not just a "small portion of the stadium".

FSU is the best traveling fan base to UGA that we play consistenly. i think they travel to aTL as good as anyon ebut half of their alumni live here.

MSU does not travel well at all. they are the 2nd worst SEC team with reagrd to traveling behind Vandy. Heck, they have fewer season ticket holders than us. MSU is about like Wake in terms of fan support.

They brought a ton of fans when we were hosting them in a baseball regional. I'm sure we'll see plenty of them and their cowbells.

they often draw as many for a baseball game as they do a football game that is not against an sEc team. MSU doesn't have many football fans relatively speaking.

Damn. It looks like ABC will use their 6 day option (they get 2 per year, if I'm not mistaken) and will choose between the winner of our game with VT for the 3:30 spot.

Damn. It looks like ABC will use their 6 day option (they get 2 per year, if I'm not mistaken) and will choose between the winner of our game with VT for the 3:30 spot.

They might want to see how UNC does against Rutgers. If we win, they may still option for the UNC - VT game.

Back