Any UGA lurkers out there?

helluvaparamedic

Damn Good Rat
I was standing in line at the Subway restaurant on Watson Blvd. in Warner Robins this past Saturday around 1:00pm. I look up from gazing at the menu, and whom should I spy but Mark Richt. He was there with a young boy whom I imagine was his son. They were just finishing their lunch and leaving. Had been seated toward the rear of the restaurant, I assume as to not draw a crowd if recognized. Any of you Dawgs know of any reason that he might be passing through Warner Robins or Middle Georgia for that matter? Bulldog club function? Golf Tournament? Recruiting trip? I passed along to one my colleagues (a Dawg) that he was probably in Houston County for the Elko Mud Boggin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif, (for uninformed Tech fans: the Elko mud boggin is a competition held the 1st Saturday of each month in which 4x4 trucks race through a mud pit against the clock; it is also known as REDNECK HEAVEN, usually a high concentration of UGA fans in attendance at this event) but if he was he was several hours early. There were a couple of guys in the place that were wearing UGA paraphanalia (obvious bandwagon jumpers) that didn't recognize him.

Back