Any updates on how the visits went?

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
Originally posted by TIAR,B:
Usually don't hear until Sun evening about the weekends visits.

The kids have to get back home - I think the trips can last until Sun at noon, IIR.

On an interesting note, I could have sworn I saw coach Nix at the basketball game on Sat, with his family (wife and maybe 2 children??). Not sitting with any recruits.

Maybe I missed something (I kept double checking to see if it was him for sure), but I would have thought our RC would have been with recruits if he was at the game, unless the kids weren't going to the bball game, and they had other things scheduled.

I know that under O'leary, they used bball games (esp ACC games) as an event for the prospects. They always used to stay for the 1st half, with their position coach and/or recruiting coach.

I just thought it was odd to see, what appeared to be, Coach Nix, our RC, with his family at the bball game during a recruiting weekend, without any sign of recruits in tow.

But again, maybe I missed something.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I hope the recruits were able to make it to the game - I wasn't there
frown.gif
but I here the atmosphere was incredible. There's nothing like the Thrillerdome when it's pumped up for an ACC opponent!

Maybe they attended the game with another coach or their player assigned to them.

I think its possible we may get a commit from this WR out of TX. I hope parker, wheeler love their visits and stay solid with GT. Again, does anybody have any clue why the hive is down?? that is our main source for GT info!

Usually don't hear until Sun evening about the weekends visits.

The kids have to get back home - I think the trips can last until Sun at noon, IIR.

On an interesting note, I could have sworn I saw coach Nix at the basketball game on Sat, with his family (wife and maybe 2 children??). Not sitting with any recruits.

Maybe I missed something (I kept double checking to see if it was him for sure), but I would have thought our RC would have been with recruits if he was at the game, unless the kids weren't going to the bball game, and they had other things scheduled.

I know that under O'leary, they used bball games (esp ACC games) as an event for the prospects. They always used to stay for the 1st half, with their position coach and/or recruiting coach.

I just thought it was odd to see, what appeared to be, Coach Nix, our RC, with his family at the bball game during a recruiting weekend, without any sign of recruits in tow.

But again, maybe I missed something.

Back