Any way to find out exactly where a seat is in BDS?

GTCalvinist

Damn Good Rat
I remember seeing a thread a while back where someone had a map of BDS@HGF with specific seat locations for season ticket holders, but I can't seem to find it.

Anyone have a link to that thread, or otherwise have a more detailed seating chart that shows more than just the sections?

Thanks! Go Jackets!!!!!!!

here it is

To show where posters with season tickets are located in the Stadium. It currently list the posters on bbuzzoff, but I was hoping to do it for all 3 major message boards. If you want to be included just post you Sec., Row., and Seat. and I will add you. Here is the link...

MAP

ps. I am not interested in any prior debates about coaches or hurt feelings, I am hoping that we can get good participation from all boards.

For the Upper west stands, he has his seat numbering system backwards. He has me placed on the wrong side of section 206 (too far north).

For the Upper west stands, he has his seat numbering system backwards. He has me placed on the wrong side of section 206 (too far north).
Which way do the seat numbers go? Specifically, I have 204U row 19 seat 4. Just trying to figure out what yardline it is on.

We had season tickets in upper east for years, before kids/economy/seat licensing/etc. (my wife is a GT grad, too, so we had pretty decent seats). But I have never been in the upper west stands, and don't know much about them.

Which way do the seat numbers go? Specifically, I have 204U row 19 seat 4. Just trying to figure out what yardline it is on.

We had season tickets in upper east for years, before kids/economy/seat licensing/etc. (my wife is a GT grad, too, so we had pretty decent seats). But I have never been in the upper west stands, and don't know much about them.

I used to be in 204, but I moved and got rid of my season tickets. All I remember was mine were on the 50 yard line and those were in the 30s as far as seat numbers. Like 30-34 or something.

They count up going north. So seat 1, of section 204 is close to section 203 (you would use the 203-204 entry, not the 204-205 entry). The way it looks in that map, he has the section numbers right, but the seat numbers counting backwards.

This is the only thing I have seen so far that give you some indication of where the rows are in the section. I wish the AA would make a more detailed map available.

I think there are about 40 rows (more or less).

Back