Any word on Gurley?

Rumor mill says torn ACL, out for the year. No confirmation.

Dumbass should have been training for the combine instead of jerking off that inbred redneck fanbase in that cesspool down there. Now all of those moron fans that demanded he come back need to go suck on a long hard one.

Dumbass should have been training for the combine instead of jerking off that inbred redneck fanbase in that cesspool down there. Now all of those moron fans that demanded he come back need to go suck on a long hard one.

They don't even care about him more. He's Chubb's backup now. They're on to their next beloved running back.

Defending against Chubb over the next three years will not be fun. Hopefully he goes the way of Crowell, Ealey, King, etc.

I'm would rather see just Chubb instead of prepping for both guys....glad he's most likely out.

GUrleyAIDS_zps2bf2dfe9.png

At least he is still able to smile through this difficult time.

Seriously though, I wish him well... but why the hell was he even playing?

I wonder if this would have happened if his workouts had targeted leg strength rather than wrist strength?

GUrleyAIDS_zps2bf2dfe9.png

At least he is still able to smile through this difficult time.

Seriously though, I wish him well... but why the hell was he even playing?
This. Game was wrapped up, only bad things could happen.

I hope he comes through it ok. Seems like a good kid to me.

I'm would rather see just Chubb instead of prepping for both guys....glad he's most likely out.

The fact is with their run-heavy attack, they have to use more than one RB. So not having Gurley will be helpful even if Chubb is better.

They are having injury issues with Michel and Marshall, but they have a couple of weeks to heal up.

If they go at us with Chubb and Douglas I like our chances. The Dwags had 48 carries in 9 meaningful drives. They simply have to have 2 RBs to get that done.

I feel bad for him. UGA took this amazingly talented kid, exploited him for about a year, but ultimately wrecked his Heisman career with their famous lack of discipline/player control. Now they've possibly wrecked his NFL worth. And they don't really care, he's no longer of use to them.

UGA guaranteed that Todd Gurley would receive $5m if he can't play in the NFL and $2.5m if his draft status is affected by insuring him with the athletic department's money. That isn't exactly not caring.

UGA guaranteed that Todd Gurley would receive $5m if he can't play in the NFL and $2.5m if his draft status is affected by insuring him with the athletic department's money. That isn't exactly not caring.

self serving, they want to sell that to RB recruits as a reason to go to UGA

Also I hope there is some huge deductible on that policy

Back