Any word on uniforms?

The Jacket

The Coat
When I looked at the schedule before the season started and pondered the possibility of a game in which we might wear the Blue shirts this year, the first and main one that popped out to me was the UNC game. I think I read that the team still wanted to wear them again but I haven't heard anything.

Anybody know?

When I looked at the schedule before the season started and pondered the possibility of a game in which we might wear the Blue shirts this year, the first and main one that popped out to me was the UNC game. I think I read that the team still wanted to wear them again but I haven't heard anything.

Anybody know?

Why the UNC game? What separates it from the other ones?

Considering the way we played last time those things were pulled out, I'd say lock 'em away forever.
Now the 70s throwback unis, that's another story. Too bad they auctioned off all the helmets from that game. I'd like to pull those out once a year.

Why the UNC game? What separates it from the other ones?
Dunno. Was just the vibe I got. Would be the last non-UGAg game at home for the seniors.. I dunno, just the feeling I got.

In any case I was under the impression the players wanted to wear them again and considering that I don't expect there's any way we'll wear them on Senior Day/UGAg then Saturday is the last chance.

What if we came out in gold and then changed into ..... oh never mind some arseholes already tried this one.:biggthumpup:

I'd rather see them pull out the blues against UGA anyway. I would absolutely love that!

image.php

image.php

Looking at these pictures, I think you will find the words "Yellow" and "Jacket" among others words on the uniforms.

;)

Oh, now I get it. You meant a different definition of "word".

:idea:

Well, I do not think that you will find any studying help from old GT exams or old problem sets on the GT players' uniforms.

;)

In contrast, I understand that you-GAG basketball and football players wear wrist bands during their games with concise answers to exam questions such as: "A three-point shot is worth three points", "A two-point conversion is worth two points", and "A fifteen-yard penalty penalizes the team for fifteen yards".

Just kidding!

;)

Last edited:
I really wish we would come out in white. I like our white jerseys with the blue numbers.

The blue jerseys from last year's ACCCG really left a bad taste in my mouth. Our play did not hearken back to the Bobby Ross years, at all.

Now, I would always welcome the 70's throw backs. Those were wicked awesome.

Thus far there has been nothing special about this season --just stick with the gold.

Didn't realize the white helmets were sold off --I was hoping that throwback uniform combo would see the field every couple of years.

If they pull out Blue at all this year I can see it being for UGA. Anything to help motivate.

If they pull out Blue at all this year I can see it being for UGA. Anything to help motivate.

But I can't see doing it for UGa since their much-ballyhooed use of the black jerseys for the Auburn game. It would just be copycat lame.

Good point. If it was going to happen this season VaTech would have been the best time.

But I can't see doing it for UGa since their much-ballyhooed use of the black jerseys for the Auburn game. It would just be copycat lame.

Please, leave the blue in the closet. Just stick to the gold.

Back