Anybody at practice today?

Dude, you are so impatient with these requests. Someone will post it when they can. Practice hasn't been over for that long.

WHY THE F IS THERE STILL NO REPORT PRACTICE WAS OVER FOUR HOURS FORTY FOUR MINUTES AGO HOW MUCH SHOTGUN WHAT HAPPENED TO ROBBIE WHO IS IN THE LEAD FOR QB DO OUR RECEIVERS SUCK IS PAUL JOHNSON GOD AND ANTHONY ALLEN JESUS CHRIST caps

?!?!?!?!?!?!?

On a more serious note, I have heard volumes about Al Groh and a little about Lamar Owens, but close to nothing about Speed or McCollum.

Does McCollum have a similar intensity level to Groh? Any thoughts in general?

While were at it, who took over strength and conditioning?

On a more serious note, I have heard volumes about Al Groh and a little about Lamar Owens, but close to nothing about Speed or McCollum.

Does McCollum have a similar intensity level to Groh? Any thoughts in general?

While were at it, who took over strength and conditioning?

I haven't met Coach Speed yet and wouldn't recognize him if I saw him. I didn't see anyone coaching up the LB's at the scrimmage last week but Coach Groh. However, Coach McCollum is more of a laid-back type of coach than Giff was. He seems to be more of a teacher type who goes to the players between series and works with them on technique issues. Very intense guy though and you can definitely see the passion he has for the game and for coaching. Seems to be doing well with the recruits, too.

Read more: http://www.macon.com/2010/04/10/1089435/blairs-focus-on-late-season-mechanics.html#ixzz0kiHxRXra

Late in the practice, one coach came strolling down the sideline wearing a bright red T-shirt that featured the logo of Georgia Tech’s rival Georgia Bulldogs on the chest. ...

I'm glad PJ didn't kick him out, and I bet he is never invited back.:laugher:

That didn't bother me as much, what bothered me was a guy from the coaching clinic (could tell cause he had the GT badge thing on him) who was decked in UNC gear sitting at a bench scribbling on a note pad the entire practice.

That didn't bother me as much, what bothered me was a guy from the coaching clinic (could tell cause he had the GT badge thing on him) who was decked in UNC gear sitting at a bench scribbling on a note pad the entire practice.

i dont know what Roy Williams is going to learn here, but I guess we did win the ACC

Late in the practice, one coach came strolling down the sideline wearing a bright red T-shirt that featured the logo of Georgia Tech’s rival Georgia Bulldogs on the chest. ...

I'm glad PJ didn't kick him out, and I bet he is never invited back.

No, PJ wouldn't kick him out. They beat us last year and it should motivate the players to want to kick ass this year.

Back