Anybody else get free tickets for Clemson?

mookie43

Helluva Engineer
Been a season ticket holder for a long time. Didn't renew this year. Got an email today from the ticket office instructing me how to download my tickets for Clemson from the Chick-fil-a app. Went there and lo and behold I have 4 lower level seats.........

Probably an example of the ineptitude of the ticket office, but I will check tomorrow and see what's up.

Been a season ticket holder for a long time. Didn't renew this year. Got an email today from the ticket office instructing me how to download my tickets for Clemson from the Chick-fil-a app. Went there and lo and behold I have 4 lower level seats.........

Probably an example of the ineptitude of the ticket office, but I will check tomorrow and see what's up.
I got mine but I have season tix. Will you be using them? I need 2 more

I didn’t get any freebies. Boo

It really shouldn’t require 8 wordy steps in an email to tell you how to access your tickets.

Also, the designers of the app graphics need a few lessons in communication.
FA9F86D0-C865-45EE-A21C-71B86016AF95.jpeg

JRjr

It really shouldn’t require 8 wordy steps in an email to tell you how to access your tickets.

Also, the designers of the app graphics need a few lessons in communication.
FA9F86D0-C865-45EE-A21C-71B86016AF95.jpeg

JRjr
seriously then after download the CFA app they send me to ticketmaster to log in .. downloaded to my apple wallet from TM.

It was a ticket office screwup.....they voided the tickets. Maybe thats why the game is sold out.............:lol:

It was a ticket office screwup.....they voided the tickets. Maybe thats why the game is sold out.............:lol:

Wow, how do you even screw that up? I assume they meant to issue the free tix to the WCU game, but I mean do they have available tix in MBS?

I have 2 tickets to the Clemson game for free. Some guy with the @mookie43 handle called me by accident, I said I was the ticket office and "voided" them for him. Let me know....

I will do what I do, every year. Wait to see if there any VETTIX available. The one thing GT does really well, is donate to VETTIX. UGA doesn't do squat for veterans. Just FYI...

Back