Anybody else going to the Kansas game?

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
My uncle and I are going to the Kansas game. Anybody else planning on making the trip?

You wanna buy my plane ticket?

I wish I could. Let us know about the atmosphere.

I plan on going. I have a free Delta ticket so I'm good to go!

That's what I did, too! Flying to KC and renting a car to drive to Lawrence.

Anyone know if GTAA has tickets for the game available for those of us without season tickets? I asked in May and they said they would, but I haven't checked back to see if they're available yet.

An OOC away game against a BCS school? I try not to miss those. I'll be in Lawrence.

catching a 530 am flight to make the KO.
Go Jackets!

Hope to see Crime Dog & Pup while there.:laugher:

Wife and I are driving up. Going to leave Wednesday and spend a day in St. Louis. Anybody see the $70 per ticket price on these tickets? Think we'll probably go up without tickets or buy later on Stubhub.

50% chance Im going. If I do go, it will be a free trip.

The company I work for has a plant about 30 minutes from campus. I am trying to find a reason that I need to go to that plant that week. Should not be hard, as I generally go their once a quarter. The plant manager said he will get me a ticket.

So, completely free road game. This will be a first. I hope it works out.

50% chance Im going. If I do go, it will be a free trip.

The company I work for has a plant about 30 minutes from campus. I am trying to find a reason that I need to go to that plant that week. Should not be hard, as I generally go their once a quarter. The plant manager said he will get me a ticket.

So, completely free road game. This will be a first. I hope it works out.

Are y'all hiring? I'll work there for one week.

Back