Anybody else here relieved that we're not playing

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
Anybody else here relieved that we\'re not playing

Wake this year ?

I always dreaded that game (with Grobe as their coach) beause they are so dangerous and hard to prepare for, plus winning that game never gets "credit" re- the polls, and losing kills you....

I'd FAR rather play VT and hope to get a win....

Re: Anybody else here relieved that we\'re not playing

...and we play much better as underdogs.

I think you summed up the Wake game perfectly. I agree completely. And yes, I am happy we aren;t playing them. I hate that offense.

Yes, but I\'m sorry we had to give up FSU.......

One of my life's goals is to see us beat them, hopefully in Tally. That won't be possible unless we play them.

Re: Yes, but I\'m sorry we had to give up FSU.......

Is there any word on who we play from the other division? 2 of either NCSU Wake FSU BC or UMD, not sure what would be the best case scenario. I love playing FSU but if we get them next year or schedule will have 5 possible top 10 teams on it.

.... I thought you were going to write... "a game this weekend". I do not know why I want a weekend off, but I do.

Yes...

I was just looking at NC State's schedule.

Leading up to our game with the 'Pack, we have one Thursday night game with VPI and two full weekends off.

Meanwhile, NCST plays Miami at home this Saturday and AT Clemson next Saturday before they face Tech the following Saturday. Yikes.

97123-sig3.jpg

Back