Anybody else in a foul mood?

E

El Guapo

I'm sick an tired of losing to that sorry excuse of a "university", sick of their god damned fans in our stadium, sick of the AJC with its biased and moronic reporting, sick of the "small fan base, high academic requirements excuse", sick of Gailey doing the "best he can".

I cringe to think of losing again this year. Our players are talented enough to win it, let's support them. But let's not tolerate any more excuses please! Be mad, be angry, and be in a mood to kick some mutt ass!!!

GO JACKETS!!!

Thanks EG. I needed this to re crank the machine. As usual, I flooded the hate engine Tuesday and Wednesday, but now it turns serious, hatefully serious.

The first part of hate week is a living hell down here. It's like a state of confused vengence. Now however, I can finally clear the mechanism and focus.

Folks around you in Chicago just don't get it, do they?

Disease:

I'm sick an tired of losing to that sorry excuse of a "university", sick of their god damned fans in our stadium, sick of the AJC with its biased and moronic reporting, sick of the "small fan base, high academic requirements excuse", sick of Gailey doing the "best he can".

Cure:

Be mad, be angry, and be in a mood to kick some mutt ass!!!

I am not in a bad mood but certainly one that DEMANDS a victory over the leghumpers this year....
and can I ask WHY does Gailey always use the words, "I THINK"....:wow:
can he not say "WE WILL" in a positive note? Look at the stories and quotes from him....maybe he "thinks" we can have a good game and maybe he "thinks" we "could" win....where the hell is the motivation factor coming from the coach?
NOTHING LESS THAT A VICTORY over the flea bags is acceptable.....NOTHING!:angryfire:
and if this team is NOT UP for this game, I will be looking for a certain coach's head!:behead:hmmmm....maybe I am in a foul mood...time for some turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving to every Yellow Jacket everywhere! Wear GOLD, BEE LOUD, and BEE there!

Preach on, brotha! I feel your pain. Hopefully we'll all have a remedy around 7:15 Saturday night.

Just checked the golf matches for Friday, I might roll over and sleep late, a damn UGA 78 grad, (26 handicapper-5 hr round) who just moved back from up Narth, he claims to be "from here", only wears red, I cannot not tell where the neck ends and the shirt starts. maybee he will still be sitting on the front porch picking on the bones Friday at 08:00. I will wear the "UGA A mind is a terrible thing to waste" button.

I cringe to think of losing again this year. Our players are talented enough to win it, let's support them. But let's not tolerate any more excuses please! Be mad, be angry, and be in a mood to kick some mutt ass!!!

GO JACKETS!!!
Hell yes!!! Finally someone feels the exact same way that I do. Living down here listening to this crap sucks...I did not go to Tech but I have been a fan for a long time..I'm so sick of listening to them saying Moreno is just like 34- and how they are going to take over BDS. We need this in the WORST way!!!! I'M SO SICK OF GAILEY, IT AINT FUNNY! Let's win this one and shove it up the dogs, and the ajc's ass! THWG!!!!!!!!!

I've decided that I'm so mad I have 3 back up numbers to call if I get arrested. I'm not going to go to the game to get arrested but I have back up.

Also, If I see one nad licker in the letterman's club, you might as well lock me up cause I'm going after them.

Also, during the human tunnel if someone says something to me I might just slap them.

Yes, I am now mad.

Fridge-

I am humbled by your unbridled anger. Way to turn it up a notch!:bowdown:

Back