Anybody else think our OC looks like Bill Murray?

User 8976

User account deleted
I didn't even see this one last night, but it's probably my favorite thing so far this season. öööö it hurts

edit: If we get Minnesota in a bowl game, we are going to do something with this. Something dangerous.
didn't leave charlotte till six pm... heavy thunderstorms and i drank 2 monster energy drinks to stay awake.

those seemed really funny at 2 am.

The Jacket

The Coat
didn't leave charlotte till six pm... heavy thunderstorms and i drank 2 monster energy drinks to stay awake.

those seemed really funny at 2 am.
You need to get you some cocaine, family. More importantly, you need to get me some.

And they're still funny at 8am. I only wish Patenaude would come to a tailgate. I need to hear that man say the word "CANNONBALLLLLL"

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Everyone knows we need to run the offense that gets us up by 2 scores to take Citadel out of their base offense. When is Patenaude going to figure this out?

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Everyone knows we need to run the offense that gets us up by 2 scores to take Citadel out of their base offense. When is Patenaude going to figure this out?
While you were typing this, we ran 3 hurry-up snaps in which Lucas got sacked three times. So thanks for the suggestion. Maybe in 20 minutes when we get the ball back (if I remember this conversation). WAIT. Imagine this. Tobias can play left tackle so Lucas can stay in!!!