Anybody else thinks Ralph Friedgen

He's an asshole and who would want to play for that fat piece of ****? Fat slob can't recruit, he insults everybody within an earshot. Guy thinks he's entitled. **** him.

Never knew the guy was such a jerk. I'm surprised he's been so successful at times in the past and hasn't driven more people away from him.

What a candyass crybaby. Hell, even Gailey was tougher than that.

Gailey never took GT to two BCS bowlgames and brought us on the national scene. And we're not even talking about Georgia Tech, we're talking about Maryland. Freakin Maryland!! If you were hired by a **** ass program and within your first three years you have the most success over that period the school has EVER seen, and two years later they want your ass fired and calling you Fattie, would you want to work there?

He's an asshole and who would want to play for that fat piece of ****? Fat slob can't recruit, he insults everybody within an earshot. Guy thinks he's entitled. **** him.

Exactly the opposite of what I knew about him. I'll give you the can't recruiting part. Friedgen was very accomodating to a lot of people I knew.

Gailey never took GT to two BCS bowlgames and brought us on the national scene. And we're not even talking about Georgia Tech, we're talking about Maryland. Freakin Maryland!! If you were hired by a **** ass program and within your first three years you have the most success over that period the school has EVER seen, and two years later they want your ass fired and calling you Fattie, would you want to work there?

With all due respect BoR, Ralph won with Vanderlin's kids. As soon as he had too recruit things went down hill. Wife works with an alum and everything he's getting now was brought on by himself. He treats people like s*** and when they finally stand up too him he backs down. Same thing happened to George while he was in his last year or two here.

You treat people this way and expect them bow down. Yes 3 good years I will give him that but an * because it wasn't his own players.

Exactly the opposite of what I knew about him. I'll give you the can't recruiting part. Friedgen was very accomodating to a lot of people I knew.

Yes, if he knew he was getting something out of it I agree, but when people said no or they weren't going to help him in some way he dropped him like a hot potato. Guys got a great offensive mind but on a personal level he's just an a**hole.

Back