Anybody else watching 30 for 30 on M. Dupree?

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
I was just a little kid when this guy was playing. My jaw has been on the floor since it started. Was this guy for real?

I cannot tear my eyes away from the television, this **** is ****ing incredible.

I missed the first hour and just now got to the tv but don't want to catch the 2nd hour without watching the first but please clarify what you guys mean by incredible and "this guy for real?"

I missed the first hour and just now got to the tv but don't want to catch the 2nd hour without watching the first but please clarify what you guys mean by incredible and "this guy for real?"

Most of it is how amazing this guy was on a football field. The rest of it is just how well-done this documentary is.

Every thread is a pissing match. Did we just lose to Duke? Did Reggie throw a pick? Did Chan put in a freshman QB for three consecutive draw plays?

I saw it. Awesome. Those ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries manage to blow my mind every time

The Marcus Dupree 30 for 30 was very well done. Probably the best one yet IMO.

Several years ago Willie Morris the much acclaimed Mississippi writer wrote a book that is a great read about Marcus Dupree called THE COURTSHIP OF MARCUS DUPREE, a great read if you get a chance try it.

+1 on the Willie Morris book reccomendation.... it's a great read!

I saw it. Awesome. Those ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries manage to blow my mind every time
The Boston Red Sox was a disappointment. The rest have been fantastic. I still think that the Miami one was the most fun to watch. I really hope ESPN continues these after they show all 30. It's better than 97% of what they usually put on.

I missed the M. Dupree one. Guess I'll catch another showing of it.

I like the statement: Switzer, "what can I do for your family?" Dupree, "my mom would like a double wide". Next day double wide is moved in for her.

Cam Newton deja vu!

The Boston Red Sox was a disappointment. The rest have been fantastic. I still think that the Miami one was the most fun to watch. I really hope ESPN continues these after they show all 30. It's better than 97% of what they usually put on.

I missed the M. Dupree one. Guess I'll catch another showing of it.

The first one I caught was "The 2 Escobars". That one was superb.

The one on Dupree was great as well.

The Boston Red Sox was a disappointment.

I was just about to post this. I was really excited for that one because their run in 2004 was so incredible but that documentary did it absolutely no justice whatsoever.

I regret that I missed the Steve Bartman documentary.

I liked the Ali and Larry one. I couldnt get myself to turn it off even late at night when i had already seen it once...

ali-frazier-716540.jpg

Back