Anybody got any pictures of the construction?...

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
I'd like to see how the Upper Deck is coming along. Any pictures or comments would be appreciated.

Originally posted by bugboy:
I'd like to see how the Upper Deck is coming along. Any pictures or comments would be appreciated.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Trying to decide if it's worth posting pictures this year. Even if I don't someone else will.

Some appreciate the pictures greatly. It's obvious. Others can't even say nothing instead of something critical after putting forth hours I don't really have of really hard work. Not crying over how some people act. That's their choice right? Hey it's freedom of speech right?

Have seen the stadium from the outside. It's definately looking tall! Pretty much just beams up at this point. A lot of work going on outside BDS between it and Bobby Dodd Way.

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
Hey it's freedom of speach right?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Technically, it's freedom of speech, GTT (ask that great speller, spellingbee, he nos), but we get your point.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by GTTerrific:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Technically, it's freedom of speech, GTT (ask that great speller, spellingbee, he nos), but we get your point.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">isn't it grate speller?

GTT, please be assured that those of us who live outside of Atlanta and try to frequent the city as little as possible really do appreciate the time, effort, and expense that you have gone to in the past to keep us informed/updated on the work at BDS@HGF. If you're ever in the area the first round is on me!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by GTTerrific:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Technically, it's freedom of speech, GTT (ask that great speller, spellingbee, he nos), but we get your point.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">isn't it grate speller?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">kwite rite, ylo

Here's the only pic I've seen of it yet. This is from the GT Office of Development site:

20030117.jpg

Back