Anybody got their season tickets yet?

I got an email saying mine should be delivered today.

I'm still waiting on the parking pass email. I hope that I get the lot I requested since I generally bring a lot of the tailgate equipment for my group.

Got mine today (8/30/07). A little bent, a little crinkled; but they should still work.

I got mein last Thursday in a plastic UPS bag. They were a little wrinkled on the corners, but they will still work. :biggthumpup:

I got mine on Thursday. Tickets are were in decent shape. Love the football guides they sent with them.

No hide nor hair of a parking pass.

I got someone else's season tickets. They live in the same town and have the same last name. But the package was addressed to ME at My address.I dont know how that happens. Luckily for them i was nice enough to give them a call to come pick them up.

I got someone else's season tickets.
That happened to my basketball tickets last year. Sent to another STH on the other side of town.

My football tickets arrived yesterday - slightly tattered. Got the parking pass e-mail this morning. I'm locked and loaded.

OK, I got a Click&Park email tonight but no directions on how to get the passes printed and no password to login with. What am I missing?

Back