anybody having trouble with online season ticket renewal?

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
I'm following the instructions they sent out religiously but can't get logged on. Pretty amazing that one of the world's leading technological institutions can't provide an online ebusiness application that works...

nope, ordered mine bout three weeks ago. already told me my pickin' number for seats too!

It says to enter your customer account number and PIN which are on the form above the name and address but there's only 1 4 digit number up there!!!

I called and they said the printer who printed the ticket renewal forms left off the PIN #.

If you don't know your PIN already, you need to call the ticket office and do it by phone.

On Friday afternoon, Barb Dockweiler, in the AT office, told
me to mail my application in. The
pin#'s were left off the forms.
She also indicated that the deadline would be extended for
a few days. The ticket office was
so busy, I couldn't get through.

Yes, I am new to the board.

Originally posted by Ramblinjacket:
On Friday afternoon, Barb Dockweiler, in the AT office, told
me to mail my application in. The
pin#'s were left off the forms.
She also indicated that the deadline would be extended for
a few days. The ticket office was
so busy, I couldn't get through.

Yes, I am new to the board.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Welcome to the board ramblinjacket. Have heard others say the same thing as you. I just sent mine in right away.

Good to see your post. Looking forward to seeing you around!

My application didn't have a PIN #, so I just mailed mein in the old fashioned way.

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
I'm following the instructions they sent out religiously but can't get logged on. Pretty amazing that one of the world's leading technological institutions can't provide an online ebusiness application that works...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's because they (GTAA) didn't use Georgia Tech's own OIT/EIS department to design the system. If they had, it would have worked flawlessly.

BBR

Back