Anybody know any ...............

V

vitamin c

part of our schedule for next year? Any certain weekends of particular games?

I think the only game released yet is the F$U/Miami labor day game.

until we know the Boston College issue I don't think anymore info can come out.

UGA game will be the Saturday following Thanksgiving.....
drinking.gif

I really hope we kick Duke around at home. Also, a 12th game would be nice, to get another chance to watch the team, and since I don't think Samford would count towards bowl elgibility. That said, I can see us going 7-4 or better with that schedule, but it's a pretty tough slate.

Thurs nite games? My guesses as possible --

Home => Virginia or VT
Away => Maryland or UNC

Originally posted by JoeHamLovechild:
Are we not playing Awwburn next year? When are we playing them at their place?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">2005

Originally posted by techjacket:
I thought so Joe...I see 6 wins...hope I'm wrong
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Were you one of the many that predicted 2 to 3 wins this past year??

I believe Samford would count for us this year if we needed it. 1AA can count once every four years towards minimum bowl victories.

Regarding Thursday night, please let's not play at Maryland on a Thursday night. It would be a guaranteed loss in my opinion PLUS why are we letting Ralph justs steal every one of our ideas anyway? I wouldn't help Ralph out at all anymore. Let him develop his own master plan instead of stealing ours. He has not been good for Tech (recruiting, Thursday nights, singing with the students after the game and claiming locally it was all his idea, etc.) at all since he left, so to hell with him.

Plus he cheats too. Mark it down. We should play him at noon at College Park.

We just had a Thursday night game with Maryland... I think we'd want someone else this year, not the same team again.

Back