Anybody know ND Stadium?

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
When you walk into the stadium do you enter in what used to be the top of the old stadium? So if I looked at a picture of the newer stadium, in SEC 117, would Row 16 be 16 rows up from where you enter (where the portals are shown)?

rudy21.jpg

Just ask Rudy or his friend, they should be there.

When you walk into the stadium do you enter in what used to be the top of the old stadium? So if I looked at a picture of the newer stadium, in SEC 117, would Row 16 be 16 rows up from where you enter (where the portals are shown)?

as I recall, triple digit section, i.e. 116, 117 etc., are all up from the portals. (but sometimes my recollections mislead me)

have you guys who ordered through GTAA gotten your tickets in the mail?

they show up in my account (sec 118, row 18, seats 25 & 26.)

I've emailed my contact at GTAA and will call this afternoon if I haven't heard back.

But I want confirmation that other people have received them...

they show up in my account (sec 118, row 18, seats 25 & 26.)

I've emailed my contact at GTAA and will call this afternoon if I haven't heard back.

But I want confirmation that other people have received them...

Received Sept 2nd or 3rd.

as I recall, triple digit section, i.e. 116, 117 etc., are all up from the portals. (but sometimes my recollections mislead me)

Are the portals at ground level outside the stadium. I have an older parent who needs to know his workload for the day.

Are the portals at ground level outside the stadium. I have an older parent who needs to know his workload for the day.

I think that they are at ground level, it's been a while and I don't recall specifically. What I do recall is that by and large the ND folk were friendly (before and after) and accommodating. So assistance may not be too difficult to find.

Back