Anybody know where I can get a copy of '98 21-19 over UGAG?

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Anybody know where I can get a copy of \'98 21-19 over UGAG?

Just like to have this captured on tape to watch and rewatch. If anyone knows it would be a great help. Thanks.

Re: Anybody know where I can get a copy of \'98 21-19 over UGAG?

Originally posted by gtfan1147:
Just like to have this captured on tape to watch and rewatch. If anyone knows it would be a great help. Thanks.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I have the '98, '99, '00 GAG games. I also have the '90 game. I only keep the ones we win. Send me a private email and I can get them to you. I have a library of GT wins. over the last 14 years.

I don't think you should have to buy equipment to copy ... I know there are places that can make copies for you - Vhs or DVD. I have let others borrow them and they have done that.

Maybe someone here could tell us and then will decide on how to get them to you.

Thanks. Any ideas anyone?

Ms. TA, I am planning on calling some places and finding out their prices, but I will get back to in the near future. Thanks again.

Gtfan1147, did you get my message. I sent you one regarding this, but my Email info indicated your address on the board was not valid.

confused.gif

Ahso, I did get your message and I am in the procss of exploring some options. Thanks. I sent you a message with my email info.

Back