Anybody know where to see a replay?

Just go to YouTube and search for it. It's really that easy. I was watching earlier

Funny my UGAg girlfriend has not mentioned the game once. Not even in passing. She was working during the game. Nothing. Like it didn't happen. It is like tick....tick....tick.....around here.

Funny my UGAg girlfriend has not mentioned the game once. Not even in passing. She was working during the game. Nothing. Like it didn't happen. It is like tick....tick....tick.....around here.

My brother was the same way. Then it came up and a salt bomb went off. He said no one cares about the tech game as he had a tantrum. Then I hung up.

My brother was the same way. Then it came up and a salt bomb went off. He said no one cares about the tech game as he had a tantrum. Then I hung up.
Yea, I have not mentioned to her yet that her body is my personal amusement park until at least the weekend after next Thanksgiving.

One of my brothers played it off like it was nothing. He usually posts on FB after the UGA games if the dwags are doing good/bad. Nothing for the GT game. My other brother was pissed saying that they gave it away blah blah, Eason can't throw a 2 yard pass blah blah.

After things settled down, I calmly informed that we run this state and that set off another tirade. Good times for for another year.

Back