Anybody seen a weather report for Thursday night?

PAIN! Grrrrrrrr

Oh weather, lol. I don't know I will be inside.

Dadgum, Big John. Are you getting soft on us or what? You played x number of years in the frosty purgatory of Orchard Park, NY and you mean to tell me you won't sit out in the rain like the real men of Tech?:laugher:

As of 3:15pm Wednesday, forecast for game time is isolated thunder storms, 30% chance of rain, temp in the low 70s, 7-8 mph wind.

If I could find the link I would paste it. :)

It's one of those secret society things, lol

not really, i was in there yesterday if its in the Calloway bldg in the North endzone

they had a faculty "Football 101" class there yesterday, and i got in using some of my on-campus connections.

free pizza, free GT hats, posters and such. only about 15 faculty members were there -- poor showing!

here is the link, stinger: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/geot/genrel/auto_pdf/letterwinnersbrochure.pdf

Also, considering that it is a white out, I would hope for rain....for the sake of the ladies.... white tee shirts....

Also, considering that it is a white out, I would hope for rain....for the sake of the ladies.... white tee shirts....

I was in the process of posting something very similar to this. I'm praying for rain, as there are two hotties that sit near me. Will be difficult to stay focused on the game.:greenclap:

Yes, but the rain needs to be deceptive. Look gorgeous all day till about 7:30pm, and then rain out of nowhere.

This way the girls don't come 'prepared'. :eek5:

Back