anybody think their prediction score was wrong?.....

gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
someone emailed me stating they believed the standings gave them too many points.

I have crunched their #'s by hand and it does appear there was a miscalculation.

In the 7 years of doing this I have never had this happen and it is basically like a calculator giving an improper answer.

I have randomly crunched a few others and the numbers have come out right. I am not sure if there was a "cookie" issue or some other issue with this member. I will adjust his score by hand.

PLEASE MONITOR YOUR POINT TOTALS FOR THIS WEEK AND notify me if the #'s are not right.

thanks
gtfan

and of course I checked lowcountryjacket (the leader) and his point total is correct. The listing for last week should be up soon then everyone can check for themselves.

and of course I checked lowcountryjacket (the leader) and his point total is correct. The listing for last week should be up soon then everyone can check for themselves.

Thanks for confirming that for me. I immediately thought it was a mistake when I looked at the standings.

Back