Anybody want my GT/BC tickets?

I still have one up for grabs. Sec 111 Row 14. Come and get it.

Just saw this thread. I posted this in the tailgate thread.

I have 4 tickets and a parking pass that I can't use (on call). The person that was planning to use them cannot at the last minute. They are free to a good home with one catch- you have to come get them.

If anyone is coming through Dalton or in this area (or just willing to make the drive), let me know.

Sorry it's such short notice. I do ask that you do not get the tickets to sell. Use them yourself or give them to another Tech fan.

The seats are in 103, row 4, seats 21-24 (on the isle). Also includes a parking pass for the East lots (Varsity)

If there is some way for me to transfer them, I'm game for that, too. Just want to see them used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if anyone else is in the mood to give away tickets, then I will be more than happy to take them. I could drive to Dalton but not until Saturday morning.

I'm a Tech fan. I have GT sticker on my car and can show an old Student ID.

Well if anyone else is in the mood to give away tickets, then I will be more than happy to take them. I could drive to Dalton but not until Saturday morning.

I'm a Tech fan. I have GT sticker on my car and can show an old Student ID.

I will have 2 extra tickets, just find me at the tailgate. :biggthumpup:

----, ski.

You were going to be there anyways. Greedy bastard. :)

they were for my parents. they are tech fans and had been talking about going to a game. I wasn't pissed off about losing the tickets because I would be going anyways. It looks like etc and others were more enthusiastic about the tickets anyways so its not a big deal. as far as responding to this thread, I refreshed it a few times after posting, didn't see anything, and got caught up getting ready for my noon class (and didn't see the PM) so I was late in responding so whatever...

It is what it is.

Buzzlaw,

Do you still have the tickets? I'm in Macon and looking to bring two friends who have never been to a game.

Buzzlaw,

Do you still have the tickets? I'm in Macon and looking to bring two friends who have never been to a game.

If he doesn't, just find me at the tailgate, I have 2 extra tickets in addition to the ones that I'll be giving to TechRush. Be sure to bring your friends over to say hello.

Where do you tailgate?

images

I tailgate by the Physics building so I'm right near you. Where at the tickets at?

They'll either be in 222 or 103 depending on where you want them to sit. I can give away a block of 4 tickets in either section so if you want to get there early and trade yours in I can get you guys next to eachother.

I haven't ever sat in the 103 seats, but they are in row 4 so IIUC they should have a pretty nice view. Best fans in the house in 222 though. :biggthumpup: If you want to stand up the whole time and be loud and rowdy, that'll probably go over better up there, and the view isn't terrible either.

I'll take the lower west seats, if you please. We sit in the upper west and we'd like them to be closer to us for after the game. I'll PM you my contact info.

Back