Anyone catch Choice and Richard on 790?

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
Great interview. Both are great representatives of the Institute.

Very interesting. Both handle themselves well and give more than cliche answers.

TC said something like, "Some games I was wondering, 'Why aren't we running the ball more? We're running it great, give me the ball and we'll win this thing. But you can't focus on that, you can't control the whole game, you just have to do your job.'" To which one of the announcers replied, "Yeah, and the Tech fans were all there wondering the same thing."

Richard had a really good bit about how confused the other offenses can get. He said he knows the defense is doing well when the O Lineman start talking to each other and calling out numbers to block, sometimes for guys who aren't even on the field for that play.

Two excellent representatives of the Institute, for sure.

Very interesting. Both handle themselves well and give more than cliche answers.

TC said something like, "Some games I was wondering, 'Why aren't we running the ball more? We're running it great, give me the ball and we'll win this thing. But you can't focus on that, you can't control the whole game, you just have to do your job.'" To which one of the announcers replied, "Yeah, and the Tech fans were all there wondering the same thing."

Richard had a really good bit about how confused the other offenses can get. He said he knows the defense is doing well when the O Lineman start talking to each other and calling out numbers to block, sometimes for guys who aren't even on the field for that play.

Two excellent representatives of the Institute, for sure.
Richard was impressive (not that I expected anything less) - and he sounded like he wanted to bang heads with Notre Dame today.

Speaking of how athletes portray themselves to and are portrayed by the media, did anyone else notice the blurb in the latest issue of The Good Word that said some of our SA's would be going through training with a media relations firm? I think this is great, and I continue to be impressed with DRad's efforts and his concern for the reputation of the Institute.

Speaking of how athletes portray themselves to and are portrayed by the media, did anyone else notice the blurb in the latest issue of The Good Word that said some of our SA's would be going through training with a media relations firm? I think this is great, and I continue to be impressed with DRad's efforts and his concern for the reputation of the Institute.
These interviews on ATL radio and/or TV need to be a focus of DRad b/c it's a marketing tool that's right at our doorstep. We have to take advantage of these resources to pull in some of the market share in our home city. The more GT football is out there and talked about, the more fans will gravitate to our program. But....we've GOT to keep on winning and pulling in the good recruits.

Back