Anyone catch Corso say F*** it?

Yes. I rewound like 5 times. That was hilarious. Should be on youtube before the end of the day.

That was hilarious. I guess when they say it's gameday live, it really is live.

Why apologize? I'm glad he said it. Too many liberals piss and moan about irrelevant things. Besides, I guarantee you that 99% percent of folks watching Game Day have said the same thing Corso said. I commend you Corso

Why apologize? I'm glad he said it. Too many liberals piss and moan about irrelevant things. Besides, I guarantee you that 99% percent of folks watching Game Day have said the same thing Corso said. I commend you Corso

I guaran-damn-tee you its not any liberal that would have been the one to complain.

I'll take Cluleless Kneejerk 'Pub Lulz Posts for 500 alex

LOL --- as if conservatives don't use f-bombs? Gimme a break.

LOL --- as if conservatives don't use f-bombs? Gimme a break.

This one doesn't...can't speak for others....but I will say liberals only care about ethics when it is a conservative (especially minorities) that is in question....they love their own know matter what....see BC

Back