anyone catch the MTSU-SoMiss game?

MTrain

hodl
Dasher would have been f'n awesome in our offense, assuming he could handle the playbook, mentally.

good for the sun belt. seriously though if we had a multithreat guy like dasher, we'd be national champs rather easy. not even blasting hyperbole there. love nesbitt but he doesn't have the arm that dasher's got, or the raw speed.

Seperated at birth?
340x.jpg

S Miss Larry Fedora

30395_Lane_Kiffin.jpg

The Lamester

Dasher would have been f'n awesome in our offense, assuming he could handle the playbook, mentally.

I went to GSU when CPJ was the offensive coordinator there and I can tell you those QBs did just fine. They weren't exactly the smartest bunch. My roommate tutored two of them. You don't have to be genius to run his offense.

Dasher plays a lot like Tracy Ham, who was easily CPJs best QB.

I went to GSU when CPJ was the offensive coordinator there and I can tell you those QBs did just fine. They weren't exactly the smartest bunch. My roommate tutored two of them. You don't have to be genius to run his offense.

Dasher plays a lot like Tracy Ham, who was easily CPJs best QB.

I think "mentally quick" is the method of smart that is best utilized in option football.

I thought the same thing after watching Dasher play and seeing that he was a 1000/2000 guy!!

I hope he doesn't have that kind of game against us next year.

Dasher has no part in calling plays. All the plays are called in from the sideline after they line up. He doesn't analyze the defense at all. I believe he's a true freshman but he hasn't show any sort of decision making like Nesbitt has.

Dasher has no part in calling plays. All the plays are called in from the sideline after they line up. He doesn't analyze the defense at all. I believe he's a true freshman but he hasn't show any sort of decision making like Nesbitt has.

Dasher will be a senior next year. I think their offense is much more complex than Tech's.

Dasher will be a senior next year. I think their offense is much more complex than Tech's.
He's a junior and all the plays are still called in from the sideline? I was ready to excuse that because I thought he was young. Nevermind...

He's a junior and all the plays are still called in from the sideline? I was ready to excuse that because I thought he was young. Nevermind...

Nesbitt is a junior this year too and CPJ sends in plays with his A-backs. Even NFL teams call plays from the sideline.

Well the difference is MTSU would go and line up in a formation, THEN get the play from the sideline.

Makes sense to me. That way the coach got a good look at how the defense was lined up instead of just calling a random play for the sake of calling one.

Back