Anyone else hear Braine on 790 during Beesball tonight?

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
Both he and Paul Hewitt were both on during separate innings tonight. I thought Wes and Randy were gonna skate around the tough subjects until Wes made a little dig (unintentional and jokingly). He said "we've got such a long game going, maybe we'll open up some phone lines for Coach Braine." You could hear DB in the background say "nooooo way!"

Anyway, basically he echoed what General and others have been saying - that during the O'Leary regime, things were very hands on. They aren't anymore and there have been a couple clashes in styles among the admins and advisors since then, but things WILL be taken care of properly.

BTW, he also said that they have completed the interview phase of the search for a new womens basketball coach, and hopefully we'll have an announcement sometime early next week.

Do you ever notice how much Braine and Gailey spend on REACTIVE things - gee, I didn't know Georgia was gonna take the game this serious, gee, was Clemson out of timeouts? gee, the NCAA has alot of rules don't they? gee, those other teams sure are clean cut aren't they?

Well I'm ready to hear them say, "gee, they fired my ass in a hurry when I didn't get the picture didn't they?"

Georgia moved on from Donnan. We need to move on from Braine/Gailey.

And carry Moore out of town with that bus just to make sure we get the picture clear for the next regime.

Back