Anyone else interested...

GTFish

Varsity Lurker
in seeing some true freshmen start next year. I see a few potential spots where we could use some of the incoming class. Maybe a few instant impact players like Nat.

I had a feeling that Kingi McNair had the talent to be a freshman starter. So much for that...
pat.gif

At this point, some of our freshman tailbacks might be our best option.

I feel that Kingi would have started next year also. Im predicting atleast 3 players from this years class will be starting by the end of the year. Of those being, Scott, Grant, and one more suprise. In fact we might see a freshmen QB next year, as to which one i dont know.

if the rumors about losing more players after summer school are true, all the true freshmen may play.

Are you asking about true freshmen scholarship football players, or true freshmen come-on-down-out-of-the-stands-cause-we-need-ya players? We could see many of both
pat.gif

BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Are you asking about true freshmen scholarship football players, or true freshmen come-on-down-out-of-the-stands-cause-we-need-ya players? We could see many of both
pat.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">As horrible and funny as that sounds, I can distinctly remember going to Auburn's season opener one year (1990 I think) and they called a true freshman out of the stands over the PA at half time and told him to report to the Auburn locker room.

He actually got into the game at RB in the second half. Finished with 5 carries for 33 yards.
Hopefully it won't come to that.

Back